Comprehensive accounting services and financial management for individuals and home-based businesses.
Business advice based upon real controllership and business management experience in a wide range of competitive environments.
- Tax returns for individuals and deceased tax payers.
- All aspects of accounting for self-employed individuals including:
- Financial statements, business plans and presentations that work.
- Financial reporting including: monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, cash flow projections, budgets and custom reports.
- Bookkeeping: Specializing in using QuickBooks for small business applications.
- Accounting software selection including upgrading and system conversions.
- QuickBooks accounting software: procurement, installation, set-ups, usage.
- Cash flow management.
- Tax planning.
- Managing relationships with banks and the government (including Canada Revenue Agency assistance).
- Managing growth if your business is adding new employees.
- Risk management.
- Incorporating your business.
Our rates are based upon the amount of work undertaken – not the size of your tax refund!
We offer experience based upon years of controllership and business management in both the profit and the non-for-profit sectors.